Monday, October 28, 2013

Temptation

Today Scot is 186.5 lbs and I'm 132.8 lbs.
We were going to get pizza. I don't know if that's going to happen, though. We go so many days being good and then fight again.
All because I'm updating my blog. I have not had much time to do so this past week. He is getting ready to go to the doctor. Apparently I'm an asshole for taking five minutes to write my blog and not clean the house instead. This stress makes this situation so hard and after enough time my feelings start shutting off. I don't like being treated like a child. I just want out of this right now. I'm going to sycamore Wednesday and I might try staying awhile.
I was raised to clean up after myself. He was raised to have women clean up after him.  Why is it so hard to clean up after yourself? Jadyn is one story. She's a baby. Why do I need to clean up after everyone in this house? He doesn't even work. Yet I have to wipe his ass.
Its not fair to be happy and then have it constantly ripped away by a nagging ass

No comments:

Post a Comment