Saturday, January 4, 2014

No excuses in January

With the holidays over, I'm intent on dropping the holiday weight I put on. Yesterday I was 140.2, today I'm 138.2 so at least I was able to knock off 2 lbs. All I did different was ate at home, had zero alcohol (for a while there I was having a glass of wine every day, it does not help u lose weight!), I drank like 7 bottles of water! Did a short stomach exercise, which was day one of the 24 day ab challenge that's been viral for weeks. Google if u haven't seen it. I don't want to post and be accused of taking credit for it. I have no clue who the creator is. I've actually completed the challenge once, but starting over to do it again with Scot. Once that's over I'll do the next challenge I've seen posted on facebook, days 24-48. Trust me, it's rough but does work!

Also, I started nursing the baby every couple hours. She's coming down with a cold and I'm hoping the milk will be a natural remedy opposed to going to the doctor. We have no health insurance. So, I'm doing my best for her. I'm actually not counting my calories but I am doing the 8 hour thing. For example, I started eating at 10am yesterday and ate whatever I wanted until 6pm. A mixture of all that resulted in a 2 lb loss in day one of returning to my diet.

My wedding is 8.5 months away. Going to a bridal expo tomorrow. Have been trying hard to get planning done but still falling behind. So much to do! So much to focus on in 2014! Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment