Monday, December 16, 2013

Update

It's been a while so I thought I would update where I'm at.
I've been fluctuating with all of the holiday temptations, not going lie. Today I am 134.2. I've been exercising more lately, just to prevent a huge gain from my excessive eating.
I'm still in size 6 jeans, so I'm glad about that. Although, I would like to be in my old 5s by summer. I think I could pull it off.
My only concern is that I got my wedding dress and it already fits perfectly!
I don't want to have to pay to alter it in.
Mostly because we have no money.
Scots got a short term job. It started Friday and ends tomorrow. He might be able to help shovel snow for money but its not like there would be money to set aside for the wedding. I'll worry about that when it's actually a problem, though. Right now it fits great and I love it!

Scots progress is still slow. As of yesterday he was like 183.6 or something. He hasn't been really dieting though. If he got back on the diet I think the next 10 lbs would come off in a couple weeks. Guys are lucky like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment