Saturday, November 30, 2013

Between holidays

I've gained 5 lbs. I'm back to 135. I'm going to try my best to do better for the next 3 weeks! I bought my wedding dress online for black Friday. It was 50% off and I couldn't pass it up. Its a tight one so I need to get back into exercising and eating right so I look my best in it!

Time to get serious again! It's so hard at this time of the year but I need to at least try. I feel like I got binging on leftovers out of my system. Also, have been drinking too much lately so that's gonna stop.
I'm thinking of asking for the insanity workout for Christmas. I've heard great things about it.

Scot hasn't weighed himself today but yesterday he was 184.8. So he's down almost 10 lbs from his start. He still has 20 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment