Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Struggling

I really am motivated to crack down on our new routine, but I've folded into temptations also.
Went shopping for healthier food and bought two ceaser salad kits, cheddar chez mix, triple chocolate Bundt cake, bread that's pretty high in calories considering what's available. I did buy turkey deli meat. Cookies and cream candy bars. Come on, Kathy!
Plus we've been eating out everyday. I have been tracking my calories and definitely going over my budget.
So, no more eating out.
We did work out tonight for about 15 mins and I walked around the grocery store for an hour.
We have plans to do morning and evening work outs. I really need to stick to that because once I get started I'm in the zone!
I'll weigh us both in tomorrow and track our progress. We are getting married in 28 weeks! I just need to lose like half a pound a week. I'll aim for one a week but me content with half.
Wish me luck & good luck to all of those on similar journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment