Friday, November 4, 2016

Life

We moved a couple times since the last time that I wrote but now we're settled in our new house in our new town. My last weigh in was 148.6, yesterday morning. So I've lost a lot of weight but still not at my goal weight. It's not seeming to come off as easy this time around. My life is way more stressful. I'm having a hard time balancing trying to make everyone happy and trying to take care of myself. Of course I just end up not taking care of myself and no one understands why I'm a train wreck. My husband said that we need to set aside 30 mins a day for each of us to do what makes us happy. So he went outside while I bathed the kids and got them ready for bed. He watched the baby for 20 minutes while it was MY "time" to do what I wanted to do. (I'm writing a novel for nanowrimo and it's nearly impossible to find the time)  so after 20 minutes he came storming into the room and said I had been in the bedroom for HOURS and it's RIDICULOUS. I know it was only 20 minutes because I started a sesame Street episode for our 4 year old while I brushed her hair. Each episode is only 26 minutes so it took me about 5 or 6 to untangle her hair and then I started writing. Right when the episode ended he came barreling in.
I just needed to rant that because it's a prime example of why I'm so stressed and even depressed from time to time. It doesn't help to cry so I've stopped doing that.
I just put the 1 year old to bed and am hiding in his dark room for time to myself. All I want to do is fill up on chocolate. Hopefully I can control myself but it helps me emotionally.
Weight loss challenges, life challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment