Monday, January 25, 2016

Week 4. Love your body.

This past week I've mostly seen progress in my legs. I'm down 2.4 lbs in 3 weeks which really isn't as much as I was hoping for but it's better than a gain! Plus I know I've lost inches which is important.
I've booked my summer vacation for the east coast in July so I hope to be bathing suit ready by then.

Today's fitness routine will focus on the abs and booty. I can feel that I'm stronger than when the challenge first started which is encouraging.
I can probably be around 140 lbs by vacation if I lose a pound a week.
It seemed so much easier to lose weight after my first. Looking back at my old posts it seems like I was losing a bit of weight almost every day! I'm definitely not having that luck this time. I'm not sure if it's because I'm doing things differently or because I'm 3 years older.

It's hard looking back at how far I came and knowing I've lost all that progress. It's a negative way to look at it and I know I can get back to where I was but it's hard some days. I look in the mirror and squeeze into my biggest sizes.
Yes, I had a baby.. yes, I worked out during my pregnancy and craved fruits and salads. Maybe it's the lack of sleep. I know sleep deprivation can halt progress and most nights I'm lucky if I get 5 hours. It's been this way for over 6 months.

I need to drink more water. I need to eat the healthiest possible and I need to power through my workouts. That's all I can control until the option to sleep is available to me. It's all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment